What are the learning objectives?
The program is designed to have faculty work with a highly qualified and motivated group of students in a collaborative relationship to create a high level of learning and research productivity. While the focus is on research productivity, significant attention is also paid to grooming the student for classroom teaching.
- Gain deep knowledge of the literature and developments in a specific area within the Analytics domain to further the appropriate methodological tools in this chosen area.
- Fulfill the growing need for faculty that can teach business analytics at the undergraduate and graduate levels in business analytics.
- Be able to conduct research that addresses real-world problems using quantitative and methodological models to visualize and interpret data.
- Possess the ability to develop and test research hypotheses by acquiring data from primary and secondary sources.
- Be able to clearly communicate their research findings and present their work at national and international research conferences.
Start the application process today!
Business Analytics & Statistics ~ 255 Stokely Management Center ~ Knoxville, TN ~ 37996 - 0532
Phone: 865-974-5544 ~ Fax: 865-974-2490 ~ Email:firstname.lastname@example.org